- If you get a lot of migraines try ice packs and lay down or sit in a dark room
- Air sacks are developing in your baby’s lungs which means it just might be possible for your baby to take a breath at the end of this week
- If you cough or sneeze and you find yourself leaking a small amount of urine don’t worry its normal to have temporary incontinence during your pregnancy
- This is a good time to boost your intake of grains and legumes by about a serving a day. Fiber-rich foods including whole grain breads and cereals lentils and brown rice are high in B vitamins.
- If you and your partner are first-time parents you may want to sign up for a baby care class to learn the basics of diapering and other skills.
- The retina completes the development of its normal layers this week your baby’s eyes are now fully developed even though they are still sealed shut
- Your baby is now about 1 2/3 pounds and is 14 inches
* Medical Disclaimer
No documentation on this site has been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and no documentation on this site should be used to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease.
Any information given here is to be used for educational and information purposes only. It should never be substituted for the medical advice from your own doctor or other health care professionals. We do not dispense medical advice prescribe drugs or diagnose any illnesses with our literature. Please always consult your doctor or health care specialist if you are in any way concerned about your physical well being.